you’re super cute and nice omg. anytime i get a notification from you it makes me happy. also, anytime I see anything about snails I think of you bc they remind me of you idk. also your brothers are super cute. we don’t talk but you seem really cool so hmu
hi!!! I don’t know u very well but u like a lot of my posts and I like a lot of your posts and I love getting notifications from u it makes me so hap! ur really educated in veganism and I love seeing u pwn carnist nerds ur the bomb hmu!!!
You now know.
i’m having an out of body experience
Friend: Do you get invited to parties a lot?
Me: um yes
Which episode of lazy town was this
*Googles big word before I fuck around and use it injudiciously*
- Less animals die.
- Due to less demand for animal-based agriculture, there’s less damage to the environment.
- Reduced risk of heart disease.
- Reduced risk of heart attacks.
- Reduced risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Reduced risk of strokes.
- Reduced risk of metabolic acidosis, and subsequently less risk osteoporosis.
- Improved digestive transit.
- More energy (just from my own experience).
- Veganism may halt the growth of some tumours.
- No dietary cholesterol.
- Reduced risk of hypertension a.k.a. high blood pressure, which can lead to other health problems.
- Reduced risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Some people report clearer skin.
- Some people say their hair is shinier.
- There are still thousands of foods you can enjoy, and there are vegan versions of pretty much every non-vegan food.
- You can still get plenty of protein.
- You can still get plenty of calcium.
- There are some really cool vegans who will probably be there to support you. Tumblr has a great vegan community.
- You’ll realise that a lot of people are complete dicks to vegans, regardless of how polite you try to be.
Gonna reblog this every time it crosses my dash.
"Is mayonnaise a slur?"