velcro is such a rip off
You see Spongebob,
It’s a metaphor. You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but never give it the power to kill you.
the a in lgbtqa should stand for allies, they deserve the recognition for defeating the axis powers and winning world war 2
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
he’s a happy puppy
those Thai insurance commercials make me cry every time I watch them tbh
Non vegans are like “man, I wish vegans weren’t so mean to me and respected my life choice” and non human animals are all “man, I wish humans would stop fucking killing us in our billions just for the sake of their taste buds”
Vampire Weekend - Cousins (acoustic)
Another great performance, it is really amazing the quality of sound they have as a band, even without the fancy equipment. Enjoy!